With thirdparty logistics as our speciality, Karlshamn Express tailors logistics solu tions to suit our customers’ requirements. Customers can instead concentrate on their core business and rely on us doing what we are best at effective warehouse management.
Store with Karlshamn Express
• Generous warehouse area of about 20,000 m2.
• Parts of the warehouse are classified as food-grade
• We have authorisation to store alcoholic beverages.
• We cooperate with about 40 customers in a wide variety of industries - from
wine and cheese importers to building materials.
• Our economies of scale give a cost-effective alternative to customers having their
own storage and logistics.
• Reductions in tied-up capital result when fixed costs
are replaced by variable costs.
• Third-party logistics is the core of our business - we can probably reduce costs,
eliminate the risk of shrinkage and give customers a better level of control.
All types of warehouse management
• We help with everything from unloading and delivery to warehouse and warehouse
system, through to issue, picking, loading and transport to the customers’ customers.
• We handle the entire flow of incoming raw materials and packaging as well as
manage the finished goods.
• Customers also have full control over available articles in stock, orders placed and
other information via a web-based inventory program in which the customers’
sales staff and purchasers can place their orders directly with us.
• Several customers use us for bonded warehousing. They do not pay any duty or
value-added tax during the warehousing period.